Friday, May 15, 2009

Some pretty BIG news....

Well... for those of you who have not heard.....(drum roll) We are PREGNANT! I know... I know... crazy! It was a definite shock. Only after 4 at home tests, one digital yes/no answer, and an official test at the Dr's office did I actually believe it! At first we were kind of freaking out, just a little... but now we are SO excited! Things are starting to settle down around here and we can get into some kind of routine, which I absolutely love! I haven't been really sick, nausea (but I don't think anyone can get away with that), no throwing up, yet. My back hurts a lot..But it could be a lot worse,  thanks to my wonderful husband and his magic hands it is bearable! I will keep everything updated as things progress. 

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl thanks for the email/comment. Of course I remember you :) I'm glad to see that you're doing good. I often asked the Brooklyn how you were doing. I don't know if you knew this but she's actually in the Philippines on a mission. Her mission blog is under my friends on my blog so you can go there and see it if you want. I'll still tell her you said hi though and that you're pregnant. Chelsea Adair...well not anymore I forget her new last name is on my blog too so you'll have to look at hers. She's pregnant as well. Anyway it was good to hear from you, dont be a stranger. And again congrats on the pregnancy :) Being a mom is the BEST thing in the world. You're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo! I'm so excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jill!!! Rachelle told me about it, and it is so exciting! We got pregnant right away too and it was tough but soo worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Congrats on your marriage and pregnancy! That's so great. Both were amazing and i hope they are for you too. You asked about my epidural. Don't be scared at all. It helped because i had a really great nurse to help while they did it. There were a few parts of it that were really uncomfortable for a few seconds but it truly wasn't anything major. You get a shock feeling down one of your legs for a second which is way weird, and then at the first, you'll feel a big knot like feeling in your back where they do it that pops that is uncomfortable. Basically it depends on your tolerance and all that good stuff. I wouldn't worry at all. Its uncomfortable and a just a little pain but for very few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill! Congratulations! I am so excited for you, does that mean you are due in January? How have you been? I cant believe you live in Utah, it is probably so nice this time of year. Your blog is way cute! Its good to hear from you again! This is Jen Lundstrom in case my profile doesnt show up..

    ReplyDelete