Sunday, April 19, 2009



eOver Easter weekend Sean's family and us went up to Moab, UT...K, I know this is going to sound really stupid, but I still do not know how to do the picture thingy in order! So these are in reverse, but it is the effort, right? On our way home on Sunday Sean wanted to take me to see some of the national parks near by. So we went up to see the Canyon Lands, and it was one of the prettiest natural sites I have ever seen. That first picture was taken by a really nice passer-by, the second one was taken by me! (I am terrible at those kind of pictures)This third picture was our first day there, we hiked up to see Delicate Arch. What a beautiful site.. Sean and I are the ones in the very middle, but it is so far away you can't really see us, but it is. It was so windy, I was afraid that we were going to be blown off the edge. Scary! We had so much fun... The first night we were there we were trying to set up our tent and it was so windy that it ripped our tent. Sean was trying to put everything together, while I was making sure that it wasn't blowing away.. Sean's family and his grandparents came to, but they were all in trailers!! To make a long funny story short, we ended up staying in a hotel that night. Lucky for us too, in the middle of that night it started pouring rain and got even windier! We had Isabel (the dog) with us to so she had a nice comfortable sleep. Then next night we set up the tent behind his parents trailer and had his dad park his car on the other side so we were a little more protected! It was a very nice night! We had so much fun and learned some good life lessons! 

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun! We still have never been camping together and I'm dying to go this summer! But it's too cold right now! And I get confused on the picture thing too! I learned that I have to upload the pictures backwards! I'm sure there's an easier way! But I'm still trying to figure things out! Ha Ha! But David and I are doing good! We just moved out into an apartment! It is so freakin awesome! I love it! And ya marriage is hard and we're always working through things! I don't know if anyone told you this but no one told me so I thought our marriage was going down the drain... but I guess that the first year is usually the hardest! And to us... I think it was! This year had been so much better because we are learning how to live with each other and work through our problems... not to mention- any problems we had before magnified by 10! So ya... don't ever get discouraged about your marriage because everyone has problems... some just give up and don't work through them! I almost gave up but thank goodness for David he wouldn't let me go... and that's when I knew that I needed to stick it out and work through it! I don't know if that's at all what you wanted to hear but I guess I just felt like saying it! Anyways... ya I need to do your hair or somethin cuz I miss you! And I miss catching up on gossip! But that's life after marriage... it keeps you busy especially now that you live in Utah! Blah! Anyways... I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, looks like you are having a blast! I am so sorry that we didn't get to talk to you guys yesterday. We had the missionaries over for dinner and they stayed a little later then we expected. One of these days we'll actually connect!

    ReplyDelete