Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well both of my bridal showers are over and they were both fabulous! The first was in UT on the 31st of January! Sean's oldest sister Courtney and his Aunt Karin hosted the shower here,but  I know it was a group effort! It was so fun, I was really nervous having all of the attention on me, but all the people there were people that I knew so it wasn't too intimidating. ha ha. Me and Sean received some awesome gifts! 
The shower in AZ was February 7th, the very next weekend! Angi, my mom, and my cousins hosted this one. My sister Karen flew down from Indiana for only 40-some hours to be there for me too! It was so fun to see all of my home ward members! It was so beautiful and totally me! 
When i went down to AZ, my plane landed on Thursday night. When Friday afternoon rolls along we are all sitting at my moms house and all of the sudden there is a knock on the front door...? My dad went to go see who it is and all the sudden I hear Patti and Ray (my future in-laws). I got up from the chair to go to the front door and Ray, Patti, Courtney, and Lindy are there! They drove all the way down so they could come to my shower in AZ! We went out to Tia Rosas for dinner and the whether couldn't have been better! 
Thank you so much everyone for all of your hard work! They were both so beautiful and well put together! Thanks again!!! 
P.S. I do not have any pictures yet of the showers.. sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment