Sunday, February 15, 2009

K so I know that I already posted for today, but I don't know when I will be able to get back on...
Well yesterday was Valentines day, our first together, and let me tell you it was so much FUN! I have been staying at Angis mother-in-laws house until Sean and I are married, so he came to pick me up for the day and sitting on the front seat was 2 Purses with 2 red roses! (I had been hinting the purse thing for a while) He had been looking at one purse that he really liked and wanted to take me there so see if I liked it as well and then get the one I like better. We went to the mall in a huge snow storm, and I really like the one that he liked so we exchanged one and he let me keep one of the ones he got me because I really like the other one as well! Such a sweet boy! While we were at the mall we got Sean some new pants and a new pair of shoes to. When we got back to the house we were shoveling the snow from the side door to the garage so we could move some stuff from the house into the garage and some stuff from the garage to the house... Well I have been saying that I really want to go sleding with the sled that my parents gave us for Chrsitmas, so after our little snow ball/shovel fight, we threw on our snow clothes and jumped in the car! After what seemed like a long hike, which in reality was only about a 100 yards away, we were to our hill. Sean took the first go, to try and pack it down. After few times down it was my turn! It was very fun, but being tired from walking up hill in a foot and a half of snow I did not want to walk up any more! ha ha ha... So we started to build a snowman! I have never built one before and so I started to make a huge pile of snow, meanwhile Sean is rolling a huge ball of snow. So I ditched my wonderful pile and started rolling a snowball too. Well Sean made the base and the head and I made the body. We put all three pieces together and we realized it was nearly 10 ft tall!!! We finished him off with wooden arms and burrs (pokey balls) for the mouth, eyes, and buttons. Some soggy wood shaving was what we used for his mouth! After we got a big laugh of how big he was Sean wanted to knock him down but after all of that hard work I thought that he should stand so if anyone came along they would marvel at the hugeness of him! It was a miracle that we kept him from being knocked over with Isabel there (The Dog). Here are a couple of pictures...

1 comment:

  1. there's no pictures!!!! you are one lucky girl it sounds like he does a pretty great job of spoiling you!

    ReplyDelete